PCV-2400 Combined Centrifuge/Vortex Mixer
A cost-effective fixed-speed combined centrifuge/vortex mixer for combined or independent centrifuge and mixing applications of microtubes and 0.2 ml microtube strips in low volume applications.
- Centrifugation 2800rpm at 50Hz and 3500rpm at 60Hz
- The vortex cup emerges through an opening in the closed lid, enabling individual tubes to be mixed while a full load of tubes is spinning.
- Very simple to operate – use the left-hand button to select continuous or short spin. A safety interlock stops the rotor when the lid is opened to ensure you and your workplace remain safe.
- The Combi-spin is supplied as standard with two interchangeable rotors for 12×1.5ml and 12×0.5ml + 12×0.2ml microtubes.
- Optional accessory rotors – for 16 and 18 microtubes and for two 8-well 0.2.ml strips – allow for quick and easy changes of application.
Life-sciences – genetic engineering research (for PCR-diagnostics experiments). Units can be used in microbiological, biochemical, clinical laboratories and industrial biotechnological laboratories
|PR2-05||Interchangeable centrifuge rotor for 8 x 1.5/2.0ml plus 8 x 0.5ml microtubes (optional)|
|PR2-05-02||Interchangeable centrifuge rotor for 6 x 1.5/2.0ml plus 6 x 0.2ml microtubes (optional)|
|PSR-16||Interchangeable centrifuge rotor for 2 x 8-well 0.2ml microtube strips (optional)|
|R-15||Replacement rotor for 12 x 1.5ml microtubes (included)|
|R-05-02||Replacement rotor for 12 x 0.5ml and 12 x 0.2ml microtubes (included)|